Romeo was rescued in St. Louis, Missouri along with his ten brothers and sisters. They were running around a neighborhood in the street, and after getting calls from concerned neighbors, we took them home to The Gentle Barn’s Missouri sanctuary. We already had a male turkey, and because male turkeys will fight over territory and females, we placed all the newly-rescued males into loving homes—except Romeo, who joined our California flock! Romeo is so loving, affectionate, and friendly. He follows us around and always wants to be the center of attention, as well he should be. Romeo is 4 years old, and his favorite things in the world are showing off his beautiful feathers and being called handsome by adoring onlookers.
- Location: CA
- Age: 4
- Favorite Activity: Showing Off
- Favorite Snack: blueberries
- All donors will receive (1) digital certificate (PDF and JPG formats) and (1) graphic to share on social media for the turkey(s) they have become a Guardian for.
- Digital certificates are sent via email overnight on the day your order is placed.
- Printed certificates are sent via USPS First Class Mail and are not trackable.
- You will receive the printed version by mail and the digital version via email.
- Please allow 10 business days for mail delivery. They are mailed separately from all other shop items.
- We are only able to ship to a single address per order.
- If you need to send Guardianships to multiple addresses, please submit separate orders.
- Your billing information can be saved by creating an account with us during checkout or by going to our Login page.
Deadlines to receive certificates before November 25th:
- Print: November 15, 11:59 pm ET USPS delivery times may vary by area.
- Digital: November 24, 11:59 pm ET